Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons of low-calorie natural sweetener
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon (if desired)
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Combine the coconut flour, almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Then add in the heavy cream, eggs, vanilla extract and butter. Mix properly until a batter is formed.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and oil it. Scoop the batter into the skillet and cook one side until browned and the edges become dry, about four minutes. Flip the other side and cook until browned, for three minutes.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up. Serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 414Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 20gCholesterol 311mgSodium 812mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 4gSugar 3gProtein 17g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.