Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 3 cups of grated cauliflower
- 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of real bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon of diced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- A can of cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to about 400 degrees F, then transfer the cauliflower into a microwave-safe bowl and cook in the microwave for about two minutes. Set aside to cool for about five minutes.
- Next, dry the cauliflower using a clean dish towel to remove as much moisture as you can. Pour the cauliflower into a bowl and add in egg, cheddar cheese, bacon, salt, chives, cayenne, and pepper. Combine properly.
- Next, spray the baking sheet with cooking spray. Mold the cauliflower into oval shapes and bake in the oven for about fifteen minutes until browned.
- Switch on the broiler and set to low function. Broil the cauliflower for about five minutes until it becomes crispy. Set aside for five minutes to firm up.
Amount Per Serving Calories 125Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 50mgSodium 403mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 8g