Oven Baked Spinach Omelet Muffins
These super low carb muffins are great ketogenic dish. Serves 6. Net Carb 2 g.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- Cooking spray
- 9 whole eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
- Some black pepper
- 3 strips of cooked chopped bacon
- 3 tablespoons of thawed frozen spinach, drained
- 3 tablespoons of diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of diced onion
- 3 tablespoons of diced bell pepper
- 2 oz. of shredded cheddar
- First, preheat the oven to about 350 degrees F, then spray the muffin tins with the cooking spray and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl, then add in pepper and salt as seasoning. Add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Fill the muffin tins and transfer to the cookie sheet. Bake for twenty-five minutes until ready.
Amount Per Serving Calories 164Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 290mgSodium 303mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 13g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.