Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 lbs. of 93% beef
- 4 oz. raw bacon (center cut), minced
- 2 tablespoons of prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoons of kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoons of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoons of black pepper
- 1 head of butter lettuce
- 30 medium cherry tomatoes
- 30 fresh dill pickle chips or slices
- Mayo, ketchup, and/or mustard (if desired), for serving
- Combine the bacon, beef, mustard, onion powder, salt, and pepper using hands and then mold into thirty meat balls.
- Heat up the grill to high heat. Transfer the meat balls to the grill and grill for about three minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Next, place the meat balls in skewers with pickles, lettuce, and tomatoes. Serve with mustard and ketchup dips.
Amount Per Serving Calories 223Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 58mgSodium 307mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 18g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.