Perfect Cauliflower Keto Risotto
Net Carbs 9 g risotto made out of cauliflower has great creamy taste with heavy whipping cream, adding nice amount of fats to your ketogenic diet.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup of ghee
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 head of cauliflower, grated
- 1 cup of sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- Place a skillet over medium heat and melt the ghee in it. Then add in the garlic and onions and cook for about three minutes, until tender.
- Pour in the cauliflower and cook for an additional three minutes. Add in the mushrooms and cook for about three minutes.
- Add in the heavy cream, salt, parmesan cheese, nutmeg and pepper into the skillet. Cook over medium-high heat for seven minutes, until creamy.
Amount Per Serving Calories 370Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 88mgSodium 747mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 5gSugar 5gProtein 12g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.