Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened (8 ounce package)
- 3/4 cup of coconut oil, or to taste
- 1 package of instant sugar-free chocolate pudding mix (1.4 ounce)
- Transfer the coconut oil, cream cheese, and chocolate pudding mix into a bowl and mix properly using an electric mixer.
- Scoop the resulting mixture into mounds, cover it with a plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator to cool for thirty minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 185Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 13mgSodium 47mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 1g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.