10 Minute Chocolate Mousse
This mousse is so easy to make, 10 minutes and you're done. Heavy cream whipping adds nice amount of fats to this dish.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 3 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of powdered zero-calorie sweetener
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- A pinch of salt
- Transfer the cream cheese into the bowl and mix using an electric mixer until fluffy and light. Add in the vanilla extract and heavy cream and mix using the mixer at low speed.
- Next, add in the cocoa powder, sweetener, and salt and mix until well mixed. Set the electric mixer to high and mix three minutes until fluffy and light.
Amount Per Serving Calories 279Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 73mgSodium 144mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 1gSugar 9gProtein 4g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.