Last Updated on
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 21 minutes
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 2 cups of unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/3 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of dark chocolate chips
- Pour the coconut oil into a microwave-safe bowl and warm for about one minute in the microwave. Then add in the maple syrup, coconut, and vanilla extract.
- Press the mixture into balls and transfer to the freezer and let it freeze until solid, about ten minutes.
- Next, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for about a minute, then pour the chocolate over the fat bombs.
- Place it in the freezer for about ten minutes for the chocolate to set.
Amount Per Serving Calories 188Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 6mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 1g