Crunchy Zucchini Keto Chips
Awesome Keto snacks, consisting of zucchini, maple syrup, and spices. You can use honey if you prefer the taste but keep it no more than 1 tea spoon in order to keep it low carbs.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 teaspoon of mixed herbs
- Preheat the oven to about 255 degrees F, then using parchment paper, line baking sheet.
- Place the zucchini slices in layers on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the mixed herbs and a drizzle of maple syrup over the zucchini slices.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for about forty-five minutes, while turning frequently, until golden and crispy.
Amount Per Serving Calories 26Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 4mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 1g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.