Last Updated on
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large chicken bouillon
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 2 finely chopped celery stalks
- 3 tablespoons of Regular Mayonnaise (Or Virgin Olive Oil mayo for Paleo)
- Transfer the chicken, half the onion, half the celery, and parsley into a saucepan and cover with water.
- Add in the bullion and heat over medium heat, for about twenty minutes, until cooked. Then remove the chicken and set aside to cool. Ensure you set aside the chicken broth.
- Chop the chicken into tiny pieces and transfer to a bowl. Then add in the onions, mayonnaise, celery, 1/8 cup of the chicken broth and combine properly.
- Serve in a lettuce wrap or lettuce leaves.
Amount Per Serving Calories 354Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 134mgSodium 383mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 48g
Nutrition information isn't always accurate.