Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 (6 ounce) cans of water-packed tuna, drained
- 2 (6 ounce) cans of olive oil-packed tuna, drained
- 3/4 cup of reduced-fat olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- Ground black pepper and salt, to taste
- Mix the oil-packed tuna or water packed tuna with celery, mayonnaise, lime juice, mustard, and red onion.
- Add salt and pepper in a bowl until properly combined.
Amount Per Serving Calories 341Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 23gCholesterol 39mgSodium 773mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 1gSugar 8gProtein 13g