Grilled Sous Vide Salmon
Cooking the salmon in the bag keeps it from falling apart. But if you prefer, you can skip it and grill the whole time.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 8 ounce of salmon fillet
- 1 finely chopped shallot
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Fill a pot with water, and then attach a sous vide cooker to the pot and set the temperature to about 125 degrees F.
- Transfer the shallot into a plastic bag and then place the salmon on it. Seal the plastic bag using a vacuum sealer. Transfer the bag into the water once the water temperature gets to 125 degrees F and set the timer for forty-five minutes.
- When ready, remove the bag from the pot of water and dry it using a towel. Discard the shallot.
- Next, pour some olive oil into a skillet and place over medium heat until it shimmers. Then add in the salmon and cook for about two minutes on each side.
Amount Per Serving Calories 269Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 71mgSodium 109mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 26g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.