- 6 large hard boiled eggs
- 1 haas avocado
- 2-3 teaspoons of fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon of minced jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh cilantro
- Fresh ground pepper and kosher salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon of diced tomato
- A pinch of chile powder (for garnish)
- First, remove the shells from the eggs, then slice the eggs in two horizontally and remove the yolks.
- Mash the egg yolks and avocado in a bowl, then add in the red onion, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno, pepper and salt. Add in the tomato.
- Next, scoop the guacamole using a spoon into the twelve halved eggs and then sprinkle with some chile powder.
Amount Per Serving Calories 118Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 187mgSodium 161mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 7g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.