Last Updated on
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 6 hours
Total Time 6 hours 20 minutes
- 2 pounds of ground pork
- 8 chopped thick slices bacon
- 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained (14.5 ounce can)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 can of tomato paste (6-ounce can)
- 1 package of chili seasoning (1.25 ounce pack)
- 1 pinch of garlic powder, or more to taste
- 1 pinch of onion powder, or more to taste
- Ground pepper and salt, to taste
- 1 pinch of ground cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- Place a skillet over medium heat and add in the pork, pepper, and salt. Cook the pork for about seven minutes until crumbly and browned.
- Add in the bacon into the skillet and cook for about ten minutes until browned. Drain off the excess grease from the skillet. Add the bacon into the slow cooker.
- Mix the onion, tomatoes, tomato paste and green bell pepper and transfer into the slow cooker. Add in the garlic powder, seasoning, salt, onion powder, cayenne pepper, and pepper and combine.
- Cook the mixture on low for about six hours until the flavors are combined.
Amount Per Serving Calories 431 Total Fat 28g Saturated Fat 10g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 15g Cholesterol 118mg Sodium 318mg Carbohydrates 10g Fiber 2g Sugar 5g Protein 35g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.