Last Updated on
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 10 oz. of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and liquid pressed out
- 1/2 cup of light sour cream
- 5 tablespoons of light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/4 cup of chopped scallion
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 cup of part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Some fresh pepper, to taste
- First, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F, then transfer all the ingredients into a bowl and combine properly.
- Transfer into an oven-safe dish and bake for twenty-five minutes, until the cheese is melted and hot.
Amount Per Serving Calories 77Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 10mgSodium 235mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 6g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.