Healthy Ketogenic Pumpkin Pie
The spices in this pumpkin pie will give you great flavor and aroma, one serving has Net 11 g of carbs. If you use heavy whipping cream, it could add more fat.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 10 minutes
- For the Crust:
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup of stevia or preferred sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- For the Pie Filling:
- 1 can of pumpkin puree (15 ounce can)
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup of granular sucralose sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, then mix the pecans, butter, stevia, salt, and cinnamon in bowl. Transfer the mixture into a large pie pan.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and bake for five minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and raise the oven temperature to 425 degrees F.
- Mix the eggs, sweetener, pumpkin puree, ginger, all spice, nutmeg, and garlic cloves in a large bowl. Ensure you mix properly and then pour into the baked piecrust.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for fifteen minutes, then decrease the temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking for about one more hour. It is ready when a knife stuck into the middle of the pie comes out clean.
- Cool the pan for one hour, then transfer to the refrigerator and cool for about three hours.
Amount Per Serving Calories 139Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 101mgSodium 109mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 4gSugar 7gProtein 5g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.