Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups of almond butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of low-calorie natural sweetener
- 1/3 cup of sifted unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- First, preheat the oven to about 350 degrees F, then line a baking sheet with some parchment paper and set aside.
- Then mix the eggs, almond butter, sweetener, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, and salt in a bowl of a food processor. Pulse until a dough is formed.
- Next, roll the dough into one-inch balls, and transfer to a prepared baking dish. Press the dough balls into a cookie shape using a fork.
- Transfer to oven and bake for about twelve minutes until the edges become firm. Let it cool for one minute on the baking sheet and then transfer to the cooling rack to cool completely.
Amount Per Serving Calories 178Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 25mgSodium 20mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 6g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.