Ketogenic Baked Chicken
The flavor and the aroma of this chicken is amazing. The dijon, lime juice and mayo will marinate through the meat well while cooking. Don't forget to add the zest for fresh scent. Serves 4. Net Carb 1 g.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Additional Time 3 minutes
Total Time 48 minutes
- 8 deskinned chicken drumsticks
- 3 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoons of light mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 3/4 teaspoons of black pepper
- Some kosher salt, as seasoning to taste
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F, then prepare the chicken: rinse and remove the fat and skin. Then season the chicken with some salt and set aside.
- Mix the Dijon, lime juice, mayonnaise, lime zest, pepper, and garlic in a bowl and combine properly. Pour over the chicken and toss.
- Spray a baking pan and then transfer the chicken to the pan. Add in the dried parsley as topping and place the baking pan in the oven.
- Bake for about thirty-five minutes. Place the chicken on the broiler and broil for about three minutes until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving Calories 355Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 232mgSodium 754mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 1gSugar 0gProtein 44g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.