Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 47 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 12 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1/2 cup of onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 chopped green bell peppers
- Italian seasoning
- 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained (14.5 ounce can)
- 3/4 cup of beef broth
- 1 teaspoon of coconut aminos, or to taste
- 2 cups of shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, then transfer the cauliflower into a food processor and process to rice grain size. Pour the riced cauliflower into a casserole dish.
- Mix the onion, beef, and garlic into a skillet and place over medium heat. Cook the mixture until the onion is tender and the meat is browned, about five minutes. Add in the Italian seasoning and green bell peppers and keep cooking until tender, about two minutes.
- Remove excess moisture from the beef mixture and then add in the beef broth and tomatoes. Let it simmer until the flavors mix. Pour the mixture into the cauliflower and combine properly.
- Sprinkle the coconut aminos over the casserole and top with cheddar cheese.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for about thirty-five minutes, until bubbly.
Amount Per Serving Calories 312Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 78mgSodium 372mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 3gSugar 4gProtein 24g