Keto Grilled Bacon-Asparagus Wraps
Keto Grilled Bacon Asparagus Wraps - This is super low carb, yet fatty and high protein. Great Ketogenic dish. #keto #bacon #asparagus #sidedish
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- For the Lemon Aioli:
- 3/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt
- For Asparagus Bundles:
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 10 slices of bacon
- Some olive oil cooking spray
- 1 pinch of cracked black pepper
- Mix the Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice and zest, and garlic salt in a large bowl until well combined. Transfer to the refrigerator to chill for later use.
- Next, preheat a grill to medium heat and oil the grill grate.
- Share the asparagus stalks into bundles of about five stalks and then use one piece of bacon to wrap each asparagus bundle.
- Transfer the wrapped bundles to a piece of aluminum foil, spray the bundles with olive oil and season with the cracked pepper.
- Transfer to grill and cook for ten minutes. Flip while you cook and grill until the bacon is crisp and cooked through, about ten minutes.
- Serve the baked asparagus with lemon aioli.
Amount Per Serving Calories 364Total Fat 36gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 28gCholesterol 37mgSodium 707mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 9g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.