Keto Grilled Chicken Berries Salad
Strawberries are OK to eat on Keto diet. Honey can be replaced with a sweetener of your choice.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 3 tablespoons of golden balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons of chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of water
- 1/8 teaspoon of kosher salt
- Some fresh black pepper, to taste
- FOR THE CHICKEN:
- 16 oz. of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt, to taste
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 6 cups of baby spinach
- 3 cups of sliced strawberries
- 2 ounces of soft goat cheese
- Mix the ingredients needed for the dressing in a bowl and set aside.
- To prepare the chicken, season it with the seasoned salt and crushed garlic.
- Next, heat up the grill on medium heat and then spray with oil. Grill the chicken for ten minutes on each side until it is cooked through and charred.
- Transfer the chicken to a cutting board and slice into bits.
- Toss the spinach and the dressing in a bowl. Serve the grill chicken with the spinach-dressing mixture and top with goat cheese and strawberries.
Amount Per Serving Calories 280Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 103mgSodium 567mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 4gSugar 7gProtein 40g
Nutrition is shown without the dressing ingredients.