Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1.5 lbs. of boneless, skinless chicken cutlets (thinly sliced)
- 3 ounce package of Delallo garlic and herb veggie marinade
- Some kosher salt
- 1 lb. of asparagus, ends removed
- 1 8 ounce zucchini, sliced in 1/4-inch thick
- 1 yellow squash, sliced in 1/4-inch thick
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- Cooking spray (olive oil)
- Shake the marinade properly. Then using two spoons of the marinade and a half teaspoon of salt, season the chicken and marinade overnight or for one hour.
- Using the rest of the marinade, marinate the veggies. Oil the grill grated and heat it to medium-high heat.
- Transfer the veggies to the grill tray, add in black pepper and ¾ teaspoon of salt and cook for about eight minutes, until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Next, cook the chicken on each side for about five minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with the veggies.
Amount Per Serving Calories 290Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 90mgSodium 808mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 3gProtein 28.5g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.