Keto Low-Carb Meatballs
This is a must have dinner dish for your Ketogenic diet. All age friendly, including kids and the aroma of meal is too irresistible.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed meal
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Ground pepper and salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 can of tomato sauce (14 ounce can)
- Mix the egg, ground beef, parmesan cheese, oregano, flaxseed, pepper, and salt in a bowl and combine until combined.
- Then roll the mixture into balls and set aside.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and add in some olive oil. Pour in the meat balls and cook for about five minutes on each side until browned. Then pour the tomato sauce on the meat balls, decrease heat to low and let it simmer for about thirty minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 375Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 134mgSodium 634mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 33g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.