Keto Low Carb Muffin
This muffin is great for meal prep. Cook them in advance and heat them up whenever you're ready to eat. Eggs, bacon and almond flour make them ketogenic.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 4 bacon sliced, cooked and chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of salsa
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- First, preheat the oven to about 350 degrees F, then grease muffin cups using cooking spray.
- Next, blend the eggs, bacon, almond flour and salsa in a blender until well processed, about thirty seconds.
- Pour the resulting mixture into the muffin cups and bake until a tooth pick inserted in the middle comes out clean, about thirty minutes.
- Set aside the muffins when ready, to cook for ten minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 108Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 99mgSodium 248mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 7g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.