Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 6 minutes
- 6 tablespoons of almond flour
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of low-calorie natural sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- Combine the cocoa powder, almond flour, sweetener, salt, and baking powder in a bowl. Next, whisk the eggs in a bowl using an electric mixer until fluffy and light. Next, add in the melted coconut oil and eggs into the almond flour mixture. Combine properly using a fork.
- Next, grease two microwave safe mugs, then transfer the batter into the mugs without filling to the brim.
- Transfer to the microwave and microwave on high for about one minute. Keep cooking while checking at one minute intervals until the cakes are cooked.
Amount Per Serving Calories 336Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 186mgSodium 320mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 4gSugar 1gProtein 12g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.