Delicious Grilled Keto Salmon Kebabs
These nuggets of salmon is super delicious and ketogenic when seasoned with the right spices. Serves 4. Net Carbs 3 g.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons of sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 pounds of skinless, wild salmon fillet, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced into rounds
- A can of cooking spray (olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 16 bamboo skewers soaked in water for 1 hour
- Heat up the grill to medium-high heat, then spray its grates with olive oil.
- Combine sesame seeds, oregano, red pepper flakes, and cumin in a bowl until well mixed. Set aside.
- Thread the folded lemon and salmon onto the skewers until all the salmon is used up.
- Then spray the fish with oil and then sprinkle some of the kosher salt on it.
- Transfer to the grill and cook while turning frequently until the fish is opaque, about ten minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 259Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 71mgSodium 602mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 26g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.