Keto Skillet Fish Fillet In Tomato Sauce
This very easy to make Keto dish smells great in the kitchen while cooking with garlic and butter.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 teaspoons of whipped butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup of white wine (or preferred drink)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup of marinara sauce
- 2 fish filets, skin removed (6 oz. each)
- 2 teaspoons of capers
- A pinch of kosher salt
- Some fresh black pepper, to taste
- Place a skillet over medium heat. Add in the butter to melt it, then add in the crushed garlic and saute until golden, about one minute.
- Pour in the lemon juice and wine and let it simmer for about one minute, to thicken mixture.
- Next, add in the marinara sauce, then add in the fish fillets. Add in capers, salt, and pepper as seasoning.
- Cover the skillet and cook over medium heat for about four minutes. Uncover the skillet, stir, and cook for an extra minute.
Amount Per Serving Calories 125Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 35mgSodium 480mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 8g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.