Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 4 tomatoes, halved
- 4 teaspoons of basil pesto
- 5 tablespoons of shredded Parmesan cheese
- First, preheat the oven to about 400 degrees F, then organize the tomatoes on baking tray.
- Then add half tablespoon of parmesan cheese and half teaspoon of pesto as topping on the tomatoes.
- Then roast the tomatoes for about twenty minutes, until the cheese is melted and browned.
Amount Per Serving Calories 75Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 6mgSodium 139mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 4g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.