Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 1 cup of full-fat coconut milk
- ½ of a frozen avocado
- 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of ice cubes (optional)
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa nibs
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Immerse the chia seeds in about three tablespoons of water for about ten minutes.
- Then add in the avocado, coconut milk, peanut butter, coconut oil, chia seeds, ice cubes, cocoa powder, and a quarter cup of water into the blender and process until smooth.
- Top with cinnamon and cocoa nibs.
Amount Per Serving Calories 223Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 0mgSodium 30mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 3gSugar 0gProtein 4g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.