Ketogenic Low-Carb Clam Chowder
This yields a lot of chowder so adjust the ingredient amounts depending on how much you need. Lots of seafood and low carb.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup of chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup of chopped celery
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- 1 cup of chopped cauliflower
- 1 can of baby clams (8 ounce can)
- 6 shrimps
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon of seafood chowder spice
- 8 spears of asparagus, chopped
- 1/2 cup of light cream
- Ground black pepper and salt to taste
- Place a saucepan over medium-high heat and add in the butter to melt it. Next, add in the celery and bell pepper and cook until soft, about five minutes.
- Add in the chicken stock and cook until it boils. Then reduce the heat to simmer and add in the clams, cauliflower, shrimp, seafood spice, and bacon. Cook for fifteen minutes.
- Add in the asparagus and let it simmer until tender, for about five extra minutes.
- Add in the cream into each bowl and top with pepper and salt.
Amount Per Serving Calories 252Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 69mgSodium 850mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 16g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.