Healthy Ketogenic Roasted Shrimp
If you like garlic and shrimp, you will love this low carb Keto roasted shrimp. Optionally, you can flavor with butter after everything is cooked. Just don't cook with only butter or it will burn with the high temperature.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1.5 lbs of shelled and deveined jumbo shrimp
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- First, preheat the oven to about 400 degrees F, then spray two nonstick baking trays with cooking spray.
- Mix the garlic, shrimp, crushed red pepper, and oil in a bowl until well combined.
- Transfer the shrimp to the prepared baking sheet and arrange in a single layer. Transfer to the oven and bake for about eight minutes, or until the shrimp is orange.
- Garnish with some parsley and drizzle some lemon over the shrimp.
Amount Per Serving Calories 216Total Fat 6gCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gProtein 35g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.