Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1.5 lbs of shelled and deveined jumbo shrimp
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- First, preheat the oven to about 400 degrees F, then spray two nonstick baking trays with cooking spray.
- Mix the garlic, shrimp, crushed red pepper, and oil in a bowl until well combined.
- Transfer the shrimp to the prepared baking sheet and arrange in a single layer. Transfer to the oven and bake for about eight minutes, or until the shrimp is orange.
- Garnish with some parsley and drizzle some lemon over the shrimp.
Amount Per Serving Calories 216Total Fat 6gCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gProtein 35g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.