Delicious Riced Cauliflower Recipe
This Net Carb 7 g cauliflower rice serves 4 and can be the standard rice replacement in your Ketogenic diet. The aroma of garlic is just too irresistible.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 4 cups of cauliflower crumbles
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1/2 finely diced medium onion
- 2 diced medium plum tomatoes
- 1 minced jalapeno, deseeded
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- ¼ paprika, smoked
- ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Some cilantro, to taste
- Add oil into the skillet and place over medium heat. When it heats up, add in tomatoes, onions, and jalapeno. Saute the mixture for about three minutes, then pour in the cauliflower and garlic and saute for about two minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
- Add in the cumin, tomato paste, cayenne, paprika, pepper, and salt. Stir the mixture properly to coat the veggies. Cook until heated through.
- Add in the cilantro and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 68Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 557mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 5gSugar 6gProtein 4g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.