Quick Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad
This salad is so easy to make and good amount of healthy fats come from the olive oil.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 6 oz. of Brussels sprouts, washed
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- Fresh cracked pepper and some kosher salt, to taste
- Trim off the stems of the brussels and cut it in two lengthwise.
- Place the brussels with the cut side down and chop the sprouts.
- Transfer into a bowl and mix with lemon juice, olive oil, pepper, and salt.
Amount Per Serving Calories 79Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 155mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 1g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.