Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- 16 oz. of cooked and peeled shrimp, well diced
- 4 vine ripe tomatoes, finely
- 6 tablespoons of red onion, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons of jalapenos, finely diced (less or more to taste as desired)
- 2 tablespoons of minced cilantro
- Juice of 2 limes (less or more to taste as desired)
- 1/2 teaspoons of kosher salt
- Mix the tomatoes, diced onions, lime juice, and salt in a bowl and set aside for about five minutes.
- Then mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl, then season with salt as needed.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and let it chill for one hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 105Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 120mgSodium 691mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 1gSugar 6gProtein 14g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.